About Novell Jobs
By being hired into one of our Novell jobs, you’ll be a key member of the team. Professionals in Novell careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Novell job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Novell may be waiting for you!
Recent Job Openings
- Manager Software Engineering (2013242) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Description: Job DescriptionNovell India contributes to the next generation technology evolution by owning end-to-end engineering responsibility for key Novell, NetIQ, SUSE products & technologies. The Novell Bangalore teams contribute to award-winning Novell products - leading to several innovations, product initiatives & patents. The teams here develop products & technologies relating to Endpoint Life Cycle and Security ...
Reference Code: 2013242
- Software Consultant UI Dev (2013361) - Bangalore, India
- Description: Job Description The OpportunityNovell, India Development Center (IDC), Bangalore seeks a Senior Associate for its Security Group who has the experience, talent, skill-set and confidence to build a world-class development team in its IDC. The Senior Associate will have complete engineering responsibility for the Security Group products. The incumbent will also be responsible to oversee a group of product development team a...
Reference Code: 2013361
- Software Consultant Development (2013165) - Bangalore, India
- Description: Job Description Job Description:Design and develop new products or new features using C, C++, Perl, Bourne shell and other languagesTroubleshoot, debug, and sustain the software productsDevelop and maintain the project plan and schedule based on individual as well as project team availabilityCoordinate and work with QE on test plans, test cases, and test schedulesExercise judgment within generally defined best practices a...
Reference Code: 2013165
Novell supports thousands of organizations around the globe, delivering software that makes the workplace more productive, secure and manageable. Focusing on today’s social, mobile and multi-platform world, we help organizations stay competitive, minimize costs, and get more value from the software they already own.
In order to accomplish our mission, we seek the best possible employees. We appreciate the value these employees offer; that’s one reason we’ve been recognized as on the best companies for work-life balance