About SUSE Jobs
Professionals in SUSE careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired SUSE job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job with SUSE may be waiting for you!
|QA Engineer(2013120)||Beijing, Beijing, China||05/13/2013|
|QA Engineer(Intern)(2013113)||Beijing, Beijing, China||05/10/2013|
|QA Software Engineer(2013112)||Beijing, Beijing, China||05/10/2013|
|SUSE Development Engineer(2013017)||Beijing, Beijing, China||03/15/2013|
|QA Automation Engineer(2012888)||Beijing, Beijing, China||02/07/2013|
Recent Job Openings
- QA Automation Engineer(2012888) - Beijing, Beijing
- Description: Job Description There is a new opening in China, we're looking for a QA Automation Engineer. The SUSE Quality Assurance department plays a critical role in ensuring the overall quality of SUSE products. This QA Automation Engineer position is a development role. In this position, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining automation tools and scripts as well as analyzing and debugging issues reported against te...
Reference Code: 2012888
- SUSE Development Engineer(2013017) - Beijing, Beijing
- Description: Job Description SUSE Software Engineer (Desktop Software Engineer) Description: SUSE is looking for Linux desktop application engineers. The base will be Beijing. In this position, you will be working on Linux application development based on popular GUI environment including X, XGL, GTK+, GNOME. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: o Coding, debugging and validating application software ...
Reference Code: 2013017
- QA Software Engineer(2013112) - Beijing, Beijing
- Description: Job Description Responsibilities include but not be limited to: - Prepare test plan, test cases - Linux Kernel & Performance & regression test - Research & maintain automation test suits - Execute automated test suits - Analyze and report results of test suits - Automate result analysis - Report & track bugs via Bugzilla - Documentation *LI-AH2...
Reference Code: 2013112
At SUSE, open source is more than just a development model. It’s a way of life. We started as an open source company 20
years ago, and we’re still committed to that. For us, being active contributors in upstream communities is essential – not
just because it’s our heritage, but also because we believe it’s the only way open source technologies will continue to thrive.
At the end of the day, employees are what make up this company – our collective knowledge, passion for open source and dedication to
success. This is why at SUSE, we take creat care to make sure we provide the best possible work environment – in order to find and
keep the best possible employees.