Recent Job Openings
- DSE (Systems Engineer) Washington D.C. NetWare OES II IDM ZEN GroupWise (2013130) - Washington, DC
- Description: Job Description This Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE) role is assigned to support one (1) of Novell's largest and most strategic customers (Federal Bureau of Prisons) with post-implementation product support. You will be on-site four (4) days per week.The DSE provides on-site technical support and is primarily responsible for the identification and resolution of Novell product related technical problems. The DSE will deve...
Reference Code: 2013130
- Sr. Software Engineer(2013131) - Seattle, WA
- Description: Job Description Senior Software Engineer Job Description Do you like working with new as well as proven technologies, and have an eye for clean and simple architecture? Do you take pride when new capabilities are added to products while seamlessly melding into the existing architecture? We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our thin-client/security team and drive the development o...
Reference Code: 2013131
- Sr. Systems Engineer (DSE) IDM IAM OES SLES ZCM Carson City NV (2013129) - Carson, NV
- Description: Job Description We have an opening for a Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE) to be located onsite in Carson City, Nevada. This role requires the successful candidate to be heavily pro-active, adept, flexible, technically ahead of what is needed by the customer and persuasive in order to become a trusted advisor. All these qualities are required to make NetIQ/Novell/SUSE successful in this account.The DSE provides on-site tec...
Reference Code: 2013129
Attachmate, NetIQ, Novell and SUSE deliver innovative solutions, quality products and exceptional service to all of their customers and partners. Their strategic business goal is always customer success and long-term customer loyalty.